However with the increase in staff and the number of children attending the setting the committee and staff agreed it was time to update this structure.
We are now pleased to confirm the transition has been passed with the following advantages:
- Limits the liabilities of members.
- Creates a separate legal entity – liabilities belong to the company rather than its officers.
- Comprehensive rules governing the relationship between the members and the executive committee.
- Relatively open reporting requirements which apply to all limited companies.
- Law governing companies is much more comprehensive than laws of associations.
As a CIO, the pre-school now has three named Trustees to oversea the management of the setting:
The trustees are supported by a committee: