After the response we received from parents; we would now only have 4 children returning to pre-school. Sadly; this is not financially viable whilst complying with the guidance.
Please be assured we are regularly assessing the situation and have an on-going risk assessment in place which is being used to write a COVID-19 Policy & Procedure document for when we are able to re-open. We are now aiming for this to be September 2020.
We will continue to liase with the primary school teachers for the children who will be moving on in September and will be creating transition reports which you will find on Tapestry in the next few weeks. We will also notify you when your Tapestry Learning Journey is available for download. If you have any concerns or questions about your child's transition, please email us.
For the children who will be joining us again in September, we will keep you updated on the current situation. We will need parent's to complete a questionnaire before starting back and may need to change the days your child attends to comply with the new guidance. This will all be arranged nearer the time once we have further information.
If you would like any more clarification or information on our decision to remain closed, please email us.
Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation during these difficult and unprecedented times. We really do hope we can all find some kind of normality really soon.
Stay safe everyone!